Enjoy this recipe from @relatewithraquel!
2 cups @ralstonfamilyfarms Red Rice
Olive oil, drizzle
1/2 cup onions, diced
1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
1 cup breakfast sausage, chopped
1 can corn, drained
1 can cannelloni beans, drained
1 cup cheddar, shredded
Salt and pepper, to taste
10 eggs, scrambled
1/2 hass avocado, sliced
1 lime, sliced
Chives for garnish .
1. Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
2. Cook rice according to package instructions (I cooked my rice the day before so it’s cold and easier to use). Add rice to a large bowl.
3. Add olive oil, onions, peppers and sausage to a large skillet on medium heat. Sauté until sausage is fully cooked.
4. Add onions, peppers, sausage, corn, beans, 1/2 cup cheddar and seasoning to the rice. Gently stir.
5. Add the mixture to a oven safe baking dish.
6. Scramble eggs in the pan and place on top of the rice.
7. Add the remaining cheese.
8. Place your dish in the oven just long enough to melt the cheese. About 5-7 minutes.
9. Add sliced avocado, chives and serve with a lime wedge.